A new kind of law firm
As solicitors working locally we became frustrated with the standard of legal service provision, which we felt was out-of-touch with client’s changing needs. We created JC Solicitors in 2010 with the aim of creating a new kind of law firm that puts clients needs, and not our own, at the heart of all we do...
Winning formula now in Chichester
With offices in Alton and now two in Chichester, our success is due to continually anticipating and adapting our services to our client’s needs. We are passionate about dispelling any negative ideas you may have about law firms and going further than anyone else to meet your needs…
Here at your convenience
Accessibility and regular communication are the areas where solicitors are most often criticised. At JC Solicitors we are here at our clients’ convenience, not ours. Our approach includes Saturday morning opening, free home visits and appointments are available outside ‘normal’ business hours.
Very competitive fixed-price fees
Our client’s needs are at the heart of everything we do. As a client you will receive practical, tailor-made legal assistance, an unrivalled standard of service and care, and no unexpectedly hefty bill! Wherever possible we will work for a very competitive fixed-price fee...
- Conveyancing news: Estate agent predicts growth in London housing market in 2018 https://t.co/d3e2GiIIAH https://t.co/rBivwfScpI
- Conveyancing news: Environment, land and property data specialists introduces new Homecheck Mining and Subsidence... https://t.co/ncQIODPqpA
- Congratulations to Garbine Muguruza, ladies Wimbledon singles champion 2017. An exciting first set, but in the... https://t.co/DgZtKQk6zF
- The JC Team enjoying some tennis ball cupcakes at our Chichester Marina open day! https://t.co/KMEzmIUfTL
- Our open day is in full swing here are our Chichester Marina office. Venus Williams & Garbine Muguruza will be... https://t.co/YUVZK7f7Et