We are looking for a versatile legal receptionist to run our reception in our small but busy office in Alton, Hampshire.
As legal receptionist you will welcome visitors to the office and answer telephone calls. Your day-to-day duties include scheduling appointments, handling enquiries, and managing post and deliveries.
You should exhibit excellent communication skills and competency in general office administration. You should be able to create a positive first impression to clients.
Legal receptionist responsibilities:
- Welcoming clients and visitors upon arrival at reception
- Answering, screening, and forwarding phone calls in a professional manner
- Assisting clients and visitors with the location of legal staff
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Observing business etiquette, and maintaining a professional appearance
- Directing the flow of post and deliveries to reach of the intended recipients
- Ordering and replenishing office supplies
- Managing the maintenance and repair of office equipment
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing and note-taking
- Preparing meeting facilities, and arranging refreshments, if required
Legal receptionist requirements:
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training
- Prior experience as a legal receptionist will be advantageous
- Familiarity with legal terms, legal documents, and filing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, printers, copiers,
scanners, faxes, and appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.