JC Solicitors is a young, thriving law firm taking a fresh approach to the delivery of legal services, putting our client’s needs, and not our own, at the heart of all we do.
We are pleased to be able to offer an exciting opportunity to either a current student or a graduate looking to launch their career in law.
As legal assistant you will be providing administrative support to one of our company directors
dealing with wills, power of attorney, Court of Protection, trusts, probate and other matters. There will be opportunities to work in other departments and a training contract may be available for candidates that demonstrate their potential in the role.
The idea candidate will be
– Educated to LPC level
– Highly motivated, conscientious, with a positive attitude
– Able to multitask, prioritise workload and work calmly and with accuracy under pressure
– Able to build strong relationships and have great communication skills
– Able to hit the ground running and learn tasks and responsibilities quickly
– Be professionally presented and have a friendly phone manner
The position will be based at our Chichester office in West Sussex, although occasional travel to our head office in Alton, Hampshire may be required. Starting salary circa £14,000.
If you think you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to shine in this job please email your cv with
covering letter outlining why you are the perfect candidate for the job to email@example.com