We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join our young, thriving law firm taking a fresh approach to the delivery of legal services.
Based at our Southgate, Chichester office (and occasionally at our Chichester marina office) you will be a key first point of contact for our clients when they telephone or visit us. You will also provide administrative support to our fee earners dealing with wills, power of attorney, Court of Protection, trusts, probate and other matters.
You will be:
– Highly motivated, conscientious, with a very positive attitude
– Able to multitask, prioritise and work calmly, with accuracy under pressure
– Able to build strong relationships and have great communication skills
– Able to hit the ground running and learn tasks and responsibilities quickly
– Be professionally presented and have a friendly and empathetic persona
If you think you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to shine in this job please email your cv with covering letter outlining why you are the perfect candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org