An exciting job vacancy in our private client department in Chichester.
We are looking for a determined and dedicated individual to join our friendly team in Chichester working from our city office and our Chichester Marina office. Proficient in managing your own case load, including Court of Protection and legal advice relating to tax and trusts, you will also be expected to develop and form strong business relationships and to build and expand your own caseload.
Full or part-time considered.
A competitive salary and bonus is offered for the right candidate.
You will be:
– Passionate about customer service and care.
– Highly motivated, conscientious, with a very positive attitude.
– Able to multitask, prioritise and work calmly, with accuracy under pressure.
– Able to build strong relationships and have excellent communication skills.
– Able to hit the ground running and learn tasks and responsibilities quickly.
– Professionally presented and have a friendly and empathetic persona.
If you are interested in this job vacancy please email your CV, with covering letter outlining why you would be the best candidate for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org