An exciting opportunity for a full-time experienced residential conveyancer, based at our offices in Alton or Chichester (Part-time considered)
You will play a key role in growing our residential conveyancing department and will be proactive in marketing initiatives and able to develop positive working relationships with local estate agents. JC Solicitors has a strong reputation for customer service and you will be committed to ensuring the buying and selling process runs as smoothly as possible.
You will undertake residential conveyancing work associated with the sale and purchase of land or property, including the purchase and disposal of freeholds and the granting of leases, licences and mortgages.
You will be:
– Passionate about customer service and client care
– Highly motivated, conscientious, with a very positive attitude
– Able to multitask, prioritise and work calmly, with accuracy under pressure
– Able to build strong relationships and have excellent communication skills
– Able to hit the ground running and learn tasks and responsibilities quickly
– Professionally presented and have a friendly and empathetic persona
If you think you have the skills, attitude and drive to shine in the role of residential conveyancer, please email your cv, with covering letter outlining why you are the perfect candidate for the job, to email@example.com